Monday, June 2, 2014

Quilts and Feis Dress

It certainly has been a long time since I posted anything!  Thanks to Sharon L. for poking me to do so.  Since I last posted, I started a long arm quilting business, Stitch By Stitch.  I hope to add some pictures of quilts that I've quilted for others in this blog.

Here is one of Sharon's recent quilts that I quilted for her.  I love the fresh colors in this quilt and the design Sharon selected is just perfect!




Here is another of Sharon's quilts from a while ago.  Love the X's and O's!  Thanks for letting me quilt for you Sharon!



In addition to quilting, I completed another feis dress for my ever growing granddaughter.   She and I went to the fabric district in NYC to pick out fabrics.  She had a big hand in designing this dress.  Next time I'm going to make her sew some too.



This picture was taken before the bling was added to the back.  And here's the lovely Meg modeling her new dress before it's inaugural dance!




I've done a lot more quilts since my last post so I plan to gradually add more in. 

Until next time, go sew something!

No comments:

Post a Comment